Discuss Deano At Nu-life in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

i take the full blame for those videos because i arranged the training with mike from stone care and the poor lads felt obliged to do those videos. Not for one minute am I saying the lads were not impressed BUT when you get a free meal, you dont slag off the chef, you know what i mean lol

anyway, deano is a legend and mike does what he does well so alls fair in love and war hee hee ;0)

A

Aston

Its seems strange seeing phil on that video because it was only 18 months . I've know phil now for nearly 6 yrs now and he's been great to me and i'll always be there for him (like we all will). I've also go to know deano and he is an absolutely superb tiler and a crackin fella. he'll tell it as it is but to be fair, he's usually tellling it right. is heart is made of stone, marble actually ;0) no seriously, top man and a genuine fella.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Online tiler! Yeah, I'd had to erase loads of posts as they were linking to broken blog pages linking to his videos. About a month ago. Took me ages. What a legend. sWe was top. Swear he is a brain surgeon now or something Dave said. Could have been pasterer he said, not sure lol Basically the same yeah?

M

Mr Tiler

Is neale not tiling anymore? Ive had some great advice in the past from all those names mentioned. All now much appreciated lookin back i was a bit of a £&@)(£&) a lot of the time on here lol. Think i joined not longbafter wivers stopped comin on but someone showed me a vid of him and put it this way if i tried to do what he was doin on the job id get thrown off site for lets say "lack of P.P.E?" Lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
He's tiling still, just doesn't come on the forum much.

I'm sure I've seen a video somewhere of wivers in a makini and a broom doing the old singing in the rain song in somebodys garden.

Pretty sure it was him that a customer had clocked going to the toilet shall we say, not for a number one, in a bucket in the garden. Then the customer came back early from work.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Good vid clips. An advert for CTD and to even it up there is an advert for Topps! I did the hard floor course at Marble Life 3 years ago. I think I pad over £300 for it. Brilliant course using polishers and learning about stone and the restoration of it. It's strange to see a couple of legends in real life (well......Youtube life).

Reply to Deano At Nu-life in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I've over ordered on a recent levelling job and have a full pallet of 48 bags lf UT Prolevel...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
need eyes in the back of your head. Using Norcros NX standard set floor tile adhesive. After an...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys. My son, 16, not enjoying school or college has been working with me for a bit of money...
Replies
Views
alice james
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB