Discuss Delivery problems in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Has any of you chaps had a problem with delivery of tiles and adhesive from CTD now it is coming out of one depot,should of had a delivery of 70 bags of weber couple of weeks ago only 25 turned up,when I ran out had to go to tile gaint to get some ,then should of had the rest yesterday nothing turned up so back to Tile Giant and now today only 20 bags,also ordered 12 bags of grout and only 6 turned up every time I ring the rep it goes straight to answer phone the customer that I am doing the work for has over the past 12 years spent well over hundred grand with them now he is thinking of finding another supplier,its mad you think they would get there act together.

T

Time's Ran Out

Can't agree with your observations as they put themselves out for us!
Must be to do with your location down in the south -east, poor communications, sparse population, and low income demographics!
I know they have consolidated some of their depots down there and certainly they don't match the flagship depots in the north , but they are still by far the best tile distributors in the country - but that is my opinion of 35 years dealing with them.

Has any of you chaps had a problem with delivery of tiles and adhesive from CTD now it is coming out of one depot,should of had a delivery of 70 bags of weber couple of weeks ago only 25 turned up,when I ran out had to go to tile gaint to get some ,then should of had the rest yesterday nothing turned up so back to Tile Giant and now today only 20 bags,also ordered 12 bags of grout and only 6 turned up every time I ring the rep it goes straight to answer phone the customer that I am doing the work for has over the past 12 years spent well over hundred grand with them now he is thinking of finding another supplier,its mad you think they would get there act together.

Just order through Lee@TileTown. Always spot on and couriers are good lads. :D

I do agree, they have given me good service over the last twenty years and have kept there price's keen, it is most likely because that all deliveries for the south are coming out of Birmingham yes there must be a lack of communication I finally spoke to the rep and he said that they did not inform him about no delivery he said that they had run out of weber,I find it annoying that I have to ran around picking up adhesive when I should of had it delivered, and getting an ear bashing from the customer as he is being let down,maybe this is a one off well I hope so.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Delivery problems in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB