UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Design software in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kins73

hi everyone, just a quick question about design software. I know you can get kitchen and bathroom design software that allows the customer to se what their kitchen or bathroom will look like. Is there sucha thing as tile design software-this would be a useful tool if you were also selling the tiles to a customer??

Neil

PS There are some good deals on Rubi cutters on ebay at the moment.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Design software in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are in the process of having a new kitchen fitted and as part of the job we included...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.