Currently reading:
Devi mat and renovation screed.

Discuss Devi mat and renovation screed. in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

Miles

TF
Sheffield
Hi, I have had an electrician fit cement board and a Devi underfloor heating mat (150) and the floor was way out on one side so I have put some renovation screed over about half of it, i'd say its around 30mm at its thickest, how will this effect heat? As in, heat up times, cool down times, distribution and how it is felt across all the floor. Thank you in advance, I've a customer who will be asking specific questions on Monday morning.

Miles

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Devi mat and renovation screed. in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m not a tiler - which is why I have one in working away on my new kitchen floor! However...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Ok. Basically am i tilng right/prepping correctly? Full time professional tiler, nearly 15...
Replies
Views

Underfloor Heating Trending Threads

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB