Discuss Devireg Touch in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

When not in use, it is dulled down mate or can be switched off
qyzebe5y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it is BC.

I decided to put the controller in the garage for a trial run before I go chopping the hallway around.
I chopped in a back box for the switched fuse spur and a surface box for the controller , I surface mounted the controller in case I do move it at a leter date.

The latter turned out to be an error as they are ( realised once I done it all of course and was on the final leg of the day ) only meant for use with back boxes. In the end I used a cut off of electrical connector ( brass removed ) as a spacer between the screw holes and the backing plate of the controller.
If anybody tries this in the future I'd say the front of the wired backing plate needs to be 1mm back past flush with the box.

Anyway , finally just finished and the floor is now getting toasty.

Cheers

Diggy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Devireg Touch in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, anyone finding bits of gravel in green star? Been going on a few years now spoken to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We have to lift a section of floor in the kitchen and would like to replace with the...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We are looking for a tiler for potential tiling work in the Suffolk and Essex area. We...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB