Discuss Dewalt D24000L - is it that much better? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Laney

Hi :waving:, name is Laney and I'm new to the forum, which looks like a wealth of useful info.

I'm looking to finally up grade my budget flat bed wet cutter (sick of getting a wet crotch) and want something with the plunge facility. Looking at a few diferent reviews it seems that the Dewalt is the best? But are there any others to consider for a little less dosh? I've seend the Brutas reviews which seem to say its good if you don't want to splash out up to the Dewalt.

Any advice would be appriciated cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dewalt D24000L - is it that much better? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Dear TilersForum Thank you so much for the outstanding advice and expert information over time...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm new to the forum and after a bit of advice on a new wet saw. I've read all the...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, I'd really appreciate your guidance if any of you would be so kind. Apologies in...
Replies
Views
B
Hello All, First time posting but hoping the wealth of experience on here will be able to point...
Replies
Views
barrica
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB