Discuss Dewalt dwc410 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tsb

Thanks for your replies. I have use of a sthil type saw (a bit overkill for 20mm sandstone) and I have a large and small grinder, all three cut the flags no problem. What I can't get with them is a perfect straight line. If I was just cutting them for the edge of the patio I wouldn't be as bothered. My idea was to use the Dewalt with a homemade guide rail like my Festool kit but with the blade from my small grinder in it but this blade is 115mm.

The consensus here seems to be that the Dewalt is crap but it got favourable reviews on this forum when it first came out (been reading through old threads). What has happened to this tool over the years for the change of opinion?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dewalt dwc410 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just after a quick bit of advice. The other half wants porcelain slabs for the patio...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB