Discuss Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

D

Danny@ Diamond

Hi all,

Diamond Training Group has not gone anywhere!

The website is currently offline due to the main server crashing yesterday evening, but I have been assured by our marketing department that it will be back online very shortly and that the team are just waiting for the server to update.

If anything the company is actually getting bigger! With 4 new centres opening around the UK by early 2011.

If the site going down has caused any inconvenience the please accept our apologies, but as with all modern technology it does sometimes go wrong ha ha :mad2:

All the best :thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

Hi all,

Diamond Training Group has not gone anywhere!

The website is currently offline due to the main server crashing yesterday evening, but I have been assured by our marketing department that it will be back online very shortly and that the team are just waiting for the server to update.

If anything the company is actually getting bigger! With 4 new centres opening around the UK by early 2011.

If the site going down has caused any inconvenience the please accept our apologies, but as with all modern technology it does sometimes go wrong ha ha :mad2:

I thought this may be the case...mind you its how rumours start :mad2:

D

DHTiling

Rumour - general talk or hearsay of doubtful accuracy.
As this is from an unregistered guest and aimed at a SPONSOR of Tilers Forum - I'am surprised that this thread has not been deleted as to the damage it could cause to an established business.

It is posts like this which help squash other rumours.. and as stated by Danny from Diamond training they are stronger than ever..

D

Danny@ Diamond

The thread was taken down by Dave who then sent me a PM to alert me to the possible rumour, Dave then suggested it was reinstated so that i could respond and squash any rumours and prevent it from going any further.

It is a delicate time at the moment for all businesses, you only have to look at the colapse of Conaught to see that, but as I have said Diamond Training Group are in an excellent position and the 4 new centres will be opened by early 2011, and there are many more plans in the pipeline to see Diamond enter new training areas covering not only trade training but also many other industries, so watch this space.

Reply to Diamond Training Group (Now Closed) in the Tiling Course Feedback area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am a self employed roof tiler by trade of over 11 years looking to becoming a wall/floor...
Replies
Views
Hi This is my 1st post in the forum. I have been a tiler for 13 years. I have started my own...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all!! I'm new to this so please bear with me. I've been threatening to move into tiling for...
Replies
Views
R
just a heads up to any one wanting to get a tiling qualification. first off i have a c&g...
Replies
Views
rich83
R

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Diamond Training Group (Now Closed)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tiling Course Feedback
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the Tiling Courses category on TilersForums.com. Find your local tiling course and tiling training providers colleges and schools right across the UK on our UK tiling forum.