Discuss Difference between men and women's relationships with friends. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
A woman has been out all night and when asked by her husband, she says I've been out with a best friend all night and stopped here house.
He calls 10 best friends.
Not 1 said she had been there.

A man has been out all night and when asked by his wife, he says I've been out all night with a best mate, and then stopped his gaff afterwards.
She calls 10 best friends.
8 say he stopped their house.
2 said he's still there asleep after a rough night out.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Difference between men and women's relationships with friends. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
I was quoted over £4700 (inclusive of VAT) to rip out and replace my bathroom. This does not...
Replies
Views
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB