Discuss Different brands of thermostat in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

mattle40

Hi all, I'm trying to help a pal out and save him some money on his ensuite.
I had a 3m warmfloor mat That I got from a rep a while ago so I laid this as it was free. But their stats aren't the nicest looking things are they.
Can anybody foresee any problem with using, say a warmup ie3 thermostat with it? The warmfloor probe is already in tho obviously, and its all up and running, it was just an afterthought that I'd like to give him a nicer stat
I can't see why it would be a problem but its something I've not done before so thought I'd collect some opinions before I shop around

Thanks all
Matt

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Different brands of thermostat in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hello Folks.... Got a question regarding heating mats. I have bought the Warmup 3ie thermostat...
Replies
Views
Uheat - Keith
U
Think i got a bit of a bargain today, so thought i'd share. Got a customer that wants UFH under...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
H
Hi all, I'm new to the forum but very much hoping you can help with a problem I've got.. We had...
Replies
Views
C
Hi everyone, been reading all of the great advice here, and I have a question that is similar to...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
E
Hey guys ... i have joined this on behalf of my hubby who has been a tiler for 25 years. He is...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB