Discuss Different types of 10mm trowels? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

John the tile

Hello all,

Ive been on ebay yesterday looking for a round notched 10mm trowel.

Ive seen 2 examples, one by rubi which states its 10mm but they look like long fat notches, so not many across the length of the trowel, where as another trowel says its 10mm but has lots of notches across the length of the trowel.....

so whats the difference between the amount of notches across the length of the trowel,.?

thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Different types of 10mm trowels? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
I'm embarking on tiling a kitchen, wall-to-wall (under washing machine etc). most of the floor...
Replies
Views
So i got 100mm x200mm metro tiles with ridges on the back and i am aiming for 100% coverage in...
Replies
Views
I have a small kitchen with a floor area of 265cm x 140cm with the door recess adding another 20...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Different types of 10mm trowels?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.