Discuss DILEMMA - Trim or no trim? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davemul

Hi guys need a bit of urgent group input here as im sending the missus out to get some trim, or not!

Mosaics in the niches.... trims for them? or do I take each mosaic off the mesh and manually place each one along the edge (over the cut ceramic) and use grout to fill in the edge

am I making sense?

here are some pics...

trim (too short I know, its only 8mm)

d04cb2cb.jpg

no trim

5037825f.jpg

what do you guys reckon

SHE reckons no trim, I say YES to trim...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to DILEMMA - Trim or no trim? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, been a keen reader of the forum for a few weeks now. Getting ready for a DIY bathroom...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Just a quick one for you. I have searched just about everywhere but want to make sure...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
Just a quick request for some experienced advice. I am attempting to tile my new kitchen and...
Replies
Views
danishblue
D
hi, wondering if anyone can help, been doing a bathroom with trims everywhere. window, 3 mosaic...
Replies
Views
Q
Hello, I'm just setting out the plan to tile my bathroom and would like some advice on these...
Replies
Views
quantasm
Q

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
DILEMMA - Trim or no trim?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.