Discuss dingle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dingle

Hi

:hurray: (sorry about this wavy thing to the left, dunno why I put it there, but its starting to irritate me now) anyway I joined because I retired couple of years ago and we moved to the outback (coast of west Wales) to an old cottage :yikes: (there i done it again) in a quaint little slum called Borth, anyway after last winter the boss told me that she was not going to spend the next winter freezing in a cave and I had better do something or she would "get a man in". so its total gutting and insulating kitchen and bathroom for me. I am an ex Sparky and have done a fair bit of DIY as well, but things move on and although I think i have it all sussed out you can bet your boots that Sod and his dam laws wont leave me alone and my cries for help will resound. cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to dingle in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi everyone. im going to cut a very long story short to save your sanity. Im 36 have been...
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
O
Dealing with bounced or cancelled cheques from non paying customers This happened to me a...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T
J
A plane passed through a severe storm. The turbulence was awful, and things went from bad to...
Replies
Views
M
G
Miss Beatrice, The church organist, Was in her eighties And had never been married. She was...
Replies
Views
david campbell
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
dingle
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.