Discuss Discontinued B&Q floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

Hi everyone,
I've recently tiled my kitchen about 12months ago and noticed a cracked tile which I need to replace, I bought these tiles from B&Q DIY store and they have now been discontinued, I have emailed head office and searched everywhere with no luck, can anyone please help me, the tile that I'm in need of is called :- Jasper Mocha 600 x 400 porcelain stone effect tile,
Many thanks in anticipation,
Geoff.

B

Blunt Tool

Hi everyone,
I've recently tiled my kitchen about 12months ago and noticed a cracked tile which I need to replace, I bought these tiles from B&Q DIY store and they have now been discontinued, I have emailed head office and searched everywhere with no luck, can anyone please help me, the tile that I'm in need of is called :- Jasper Mocha 600 x 400 porcelain stone effect tile,
Many thanks in anticipation,
Geoff.
Not sure which one it was but I did a job 2016 with a porcelain tile that size called Mocha and they were either from Topps or Tile Giant, think it was Tile Giant

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Discontinued B&Q floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Help!!!! Only 5 needed!
Hi… I’m desperately looking for a few of these (I believe discontinued B&Q) tiles. I only need...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for some old b&q tiles
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views
I know this might be a long shot but I’m looking for discontinued tiles from B&Q 5 years ago...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB