Discuss Discontinued Porcelanosa bathroom tiles in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pat Bailey

Bathroom probably re-tiled about 10 years ago (before us), with white/aqua mix of 4 types of 'matching' Porcelanosa tiles (plain white, plain aqua, and two patterned white/aqua border styles, all 200 x 315 mm) - they have 'Monker' written on the back (do all Porcelanosa tiles have this, or is it the design name? - certainly can't find anything made now that matches that name). We need a small number of the 'shell' border tiles (have spares of the other 3 types), so I have 3 questions:
1) Anyone happen to have or know of these from my poor description?
2) Can't find a really good Web site to look for these tiles - what is the best way to find someone who has them (e.g. can I send a photo to someone who runs a 'matching' service, or is there a massive picture gallery linked to a supplier)?
3) Presumably someone somewhere will make up (at a price!) bespoke tiles - if I can't get hold of replacement tiles, does anyone know of such a service?
Thanks
Pat

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Discontinued Porcelanosa bathroom tiles in the Best Bathroom Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Can anyone suggest how I might find some of these (or something very similar from another...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I'm doing a "meantime", part improvement job in own small bathroom after sink unit / wc change...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am looking for 0.85 Square meters of a Porcelanosa tile called Minidual Nero in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB