Discuss Disgusting houses in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

Anybody ever work in any foul houses?

Started a bathroom for a builder today and went blind to the job. He told me the house was stinking but I was in horror this morning when I arrived. Think this is up there with my top two rotten houses. Was in a decent area and the customer was presentable with a nice car. Dunno how a house gets like that. Got home and the wife said I stunk of mustyness. :lol:

20130213_152307(2).jpg 20130213_152334.jpg

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I worked on some refurbs in the early 90s in a rough area of burnley, render the outsides and plastering the insides when the brickies had rebuilt the rears and gables.
One house e worked on, when they took the back down they had to leave it open for weeks, get the fumigators in.
I swear it was filthy, 2 alcoholic brothers,there was poo everywhere, dirty undies piled up, skid marks all over the carpets, walls, kitchen, bathroom , just everywhere, nearly the worst place ive worked. Wish the had camera phones then :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Disgusting houses in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
O
...........if u could pick it up and move it to London in to the Borough of Kensington &...
Replies
Views
D
been doing some jobs at home this week that I needed to get caught up on without the kids...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Saturday afternoon and only 3 more tiles to cut (900x450 tough porcs). My Makita grinder came to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB