Discuss Ditra Matting Prices in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Theres only Dural would be the other choice, I know there was problems but as far as I know they have been sorted...as far as I know Ditra hav'nt had any.

Tbh the debate rumbles on, Ditra v Dural......all I can tell you is that from a selling point of view...we've sold 1000's of m2 ......I've not had a single murmur from anyone who as fixed CI++ (Dural) and had a problem, the new mat been around now for a couple of years.

P

Protilers

£216 inc. VAT for a roll of DITRA............but its NOT......Delivered!!!!.........so £225 seems a good price!...

as for the Dural.........all I will say is Dural V1....(direct copy of ditra!)......was fine.......(they got sued!) and then they added the hessian mesh and made circles in the plastic, after that they went through a steep learning curve!.......and it was all down hill.......
they may have fixed the problems I heard about from some.........but I was lucky I stuck with the HP sauce of the decoupler world..........a few did not and it has cost them!

all the best

Lee

(product *****!)

Reply to Ditra Matting Prices in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. I'm after some advice with regard large format Tiles with water fed underfloor...
Replies
Views
Tiberiu Curelaru
T
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hi, hoping for some advice.... Had a anhydrite screed laid early Feb. Looking at laying 20mm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB