Discuss ditra vs hardie backer over wood in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

OK maybe.. its not that simple, I was aiming the question more at flexible substrates wood floor for example,, and what is the best solution dirta which is flexible or backer board non flexible,, thanks

It dont work like that Pipeline......IMO....and you still state wood?....that could be floor boards....chip board. MDF...WPB.....or marine..........you need to be more precise IMO.......

best of luck buddy

Lee

P

Protilers

I see what u mean lee, think I need to rethink my question.. thanks

I am only diggin' you out Pipeline.......when you need help with "a perticular" difficult situation........I am positive you will get helped out on here....and if you dont...."PM" me and I will do my best to get you sorted out...... (Disclaimer:.......I do like to take the mickey......and I can not be held responsible for comments made in jest!......hehehhhee

all the best

Lee

P

pipeline

I am only diggin' you out Pipeline.......when you need help with "a perticular" difficult situation........I am positive you will get helped out on here....and if you dont...."PM" me and I will do my best to get you sorted out...... (Disclaimer:.......I do like to take the mickey......and I can not be held responsible for comments made in jest!......hehehhhee

all the best

Lee
Haha yeah no problem lee, my questions are only theoretical at the moment so sometimes hard to answer. But appreciate your input,, and will definatly pm u if I'm stuck. Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to ditra vs hardie backer over wood in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I asked the Wunda technical department if I can just use a Ditra mat only and not the SLC...
Replies
Views
Just wondered what would be best? The original tiles had a few hairline cracks from the house...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post here on the forum. Thanks for reading! I have an application for 1"...
Replies
Views
I'm about to tile my kitchen with 600mm x 600mm porcelain tiles. I am tiling onto a subfloor...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB