Discuss diy expert in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

merit

TF
just reading the mirror when i got back from work today, diy expert in the paper giving more duff advice,someone had written in to ask if they could fix plaster board over existing tiles with a solvent adhesive then fix tiles on top of plasterboard, the reply was no need to glue plasterboard over the tiles jusy pva then fix new tiles over existing :yikes:
how much is he getting paid for this, beggars beleif, surely there would be some comeback on duff advise

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to diy expert in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi Guys I have a tiled kitchen floor that needs replacing to address the hollow and hence mega...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 49260
D
H
Hi everyone I've had some tiles for a good 9 months lying around waiting to be put up by my...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
V
Evening guys recently got my own place, and really want to sort out the kitchen. I thought my...
Replies
Views
Veitchy
V
S
As title, I like watching this to see what the tiling is like. Trouble is, they don't show any...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
diy dos on bbc 1 now. Awesome tiling throughout and used them in living room too. Take note of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB