Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Diy guy from South Wales in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

schakal

Hello everyone , I am from south Wales near Cardiff.
I have recently been into a lot of diy including tiling since i am restoring a 100 year old Edwardian house and i am absolutely loving it :)
So much character in this house and want to improve as much as i can.

Here is a photo of the reclaimed tiles i have bought on ebay and installed in order to compliment the beautiful fireplace i have restored recently.

IMG_5497.JPG

I am hoping to learn a lot more on here so that i can do my tiling in a more professional manner in future jobs around the house.

Reply to Diy guy from South Wales in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi all, please bare with me as I am a plasterer by trade but quite handy round the house. I...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm new to tiling and looking for some advice. I'm practical and usually pretty good...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am new to the forum, and would really appreciate some advice if possible please. We have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond