Discuss Diy Tiling at it's Best. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

A job I started last week and the customer thought a clean up of the grout joints would suffice, there were cracks in every grout joint on the floor and he started fixing the tiles from the bath...no setting out.

I let the pictures tell the story.

Shower Floor Rip out 002.jpg Shower Floor Rip out 003.jpg Shower Floor Rip out 006.jpg Shower Floor Rip out 007.jpg Shower Floor Rip out 008.jpg Shower Floor Rip out 010.jpg Shower Floor Rip out 011.jpg Shower Floor Rip out 012.jpg Shower Floor Rip out 004.jpg Had to take the bottom row of wall tiles because of his bad setting out and found the obvious. He also wondered why the ufh was intermittent on certain areas on the floor, all laid on green chipboard.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Diy Tiling at it's Best. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB