Discuss Do these tiles need sealing or similar? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stott

Hi everyone, just a quick question, hopefully straightforward.

Do these need sealing as per the advice on the Topps site?: Chic Craquele Tiles | Topps Tiles

I'm using the brick shaped ones in a shower, tanked with WP1 and using bal rapidset flex and norcross grout as I had good results with these in the other bathroom.

They are glazed ceramic with a cracked finish.

Any advice appreciated
Cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Do these tiles need sealing or similar? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have some lovely Mexican terracotta tiles (glazed on one side only) which are meant...
Replies
Views
Hopefully a very easy quesion(s) for someone who knows ? Tiles and one wall and painted, white...
Replies
Views
Need some advice please on sealing Slc. Not sure if I'm in the right place for this but worth a...
Replies
Views
hmtiling
H
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB