UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Do you get stuck? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Do you ask yourself from time to time am I doing this right? could there be a better way?

I find myself always double checking even what my own opinion is, I call BAL technical (01782 59 11 20) and check the forums for methods and practises even when you would assume I should know the answer.

I thought it would be handy to have an area in the professionals room, where only us professionals can see and reply to queries from myself and others alike.

We have loads of people on here who have not long been introduced to the trade and have access to this professionals area of the forum but they don't tend to use it to ask questions and for advice.

Well if you're stuck with something from now on, there's a place you should be able to get a quick answer from, day or night. :)

Welcome to the new sub-forum for the professionals.

P.s.

Please start a new thread by clicking here rather than replying to this one.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Do you get stuck? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views
PVA V PRIMERS – WHy you should never use PVA Glue when Wall Tiling Don’t listen to that idiot...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.