Discuss Do you use a flask . ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I like a flask in case some customers are not in or shy with the kettle :)

I have had a few cheapo ones and this really has not been worth it.. err in doors got me a wilko special :lol:.. braked for some butt wipe who pulled out in front of me and bash on the floor went this blue plastic one with glass inners.. BUSTED!!:thumbsdown:..

So, i thought stuff this and went the extra pennies and got this one yesterday.... top piece of kit..>>>>> Buy Thermos Stainless King 1.2 Litre Flask at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Flasks and travel mugs. they were the best priced

41TPZg9V5yL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

4140sDPsDrL._AA300_.jpg

What flask do use ..?

J

jonnyc

I used to have a stainless one, I think it is somewhere in the old van, along with lord Lucan and Shergar.:thumbsup:[/QUOTE
talking of lord lucan , i once had a very strange encounter with a gentleman in senegal who lived in the middle of nowhere.I was directed to this man by a bunch of old french farmers who had set up a collective
campenang on the coast of senegal where i was staying. Having spent some hours and blood ,getting to our destination by foot through the thickets at back of beach we were treated to a bar in the bush and indeed a bush in a bar!!
there was fine whisky on offer and a story of a man who may have been off his guard .
he had an infatuation with african ladies and he is not the first man to fall to their charms.
he said he came from belgravia ,london and had a fine accent to support his case and was the right age.
he claimed he came down on the paris /dakar rally which we all know is for true nutters .

i did not make any connection as i was just doing the travel thing and to be honest i had a good smoke and never thought about it till many years later.]
could this be our man ?
even if not, he will go down as the best man in a strange environment abroad that I have ever encountered .

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Do you use a flask . ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB