Discuss Does anyone do something for nothing in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Bit off track. Had email from W London bath company. Could you cut down a 2400x1200 tile to 1800x1200 put them on a 20 mm backer board so contractor can install ? No. Lol get a tiler for install not Bob the builder

Snap! :D
No mention of Builder installing tho

Copied from email.

We have a client who requires 11 sheets of 2400x1200x6mm tile to be cut down to 1800x1200mm.

It then needs to be placed on some sort of backer to bring the tile up to 20mm thick.

Is this something you could do?

I did figure it was distributed to more than just me.
But then it did begin,
“To whom it may concern”
And as my email has my name in it, it wasn’t too big a leap to figure it was sent to multiple parties. :D

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Does anyone do something for nothing in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
Hi Help me please, I am currently in a care home as a Result of a Head Injury in 2001.The 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
I've been surfing various tile websites for the last month, and have noticed several things...
Replies
Views
clairedivas727
C

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB