Discuss Does anyone have a favourite make of tile? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Recently been working on a job with Saloni porcelain tiles 900x450s and they are horrible to work with, extremely hard (imo).. granted the two dry cutters I've used have been a bit rubbish (vitrex 1200 and Macalister b&q job), this is my first job over 600mm so I wanted to avoid getting the sigma (even though it looks like I'm now going to have to)...

Do any of you have to a specific manufacturer you advise customers towards?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Does anyone have a favourite make of tile? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
Hi. I wonder if you can advise me. I need 4 inch hole drilled through the wall to install new...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been asked before and I suspect all tilers have their individual...
Replies
Views
Hey so I have recently bought a new build house and wanted my floors tiled, I bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB