Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Does anyone know of any tiling courses around Nottinghamshire in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hiya @wrighty and welcome to the forum. (A long time ago). This thread needs an answer as it's getting attention. So if I were in Nottingham, then I'd travel the A50 daily and go to www.TradeTeacher.co.uk (click tiling courses). Can do a short course and stop local for a week maybe. Consider the fuel cost and accommodation and things, traveling north would get you UK Pro Tiling Training - https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/uk-pro-tiling-training.81726/ who are awesome. @UKTT Darren and Tracey (his wife) both awesome. After-course support and is brilliant.

If you travel west you've got @Expert Tiling Courses UK who are in Newport. Good lads they seem and I think we'll be using them for the midlands training centre for the forum ongoing.

Go south you've got www.AbleSkills.co.uk who are also awesome. They do loads of courses and have bought their own accommodation which is well priced I think if I remember rightly.

It's an area of the forum I'll be working on hopefully with the support of all the training centres we're recommending out of experience and in knowing tilers, plumbers and electricians do end up on the forums for years who trained with these companies years ago.

This needs to be it's own thread I think.

Reply to Does anyone know of any tiling courses around Nottinghamshire in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am just about to book a 4-week advanced course for Wall and Floor tiling with the STC...
Replies
Views
Hi I live in Nottingham and looking for a tiling course around the area , it just seems...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, can anyone help me find these tiles! I recently bought a house and unbeknown to me the...
Replies
Views
Jamie e
J

Popular Tiling Course Threads

Trending Tiling Courses Feedback

Advertisement

Nottingham
What member type are you?
  1. Homeowner
  2. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler

Thread Information

Title
Does anyone know of any tiling courses around Nottinghamshire
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tiling Courses
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the Tiling Courses category on TilersForums.com. Find your local tiling course and tiling training providers colleges and schools right across the UK on our UK tiling forum.