Discuss Does it matter that I haven't a c&g qualification?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
How long was this "multi trade" course?? Id warrant not long wnough to equip you for all that you will come across in the professional game but in answer to your question - no you dont need a C&G qual unless you want to do site/contract work.

Stick to domestics and you'll be fine - just learn your craft first

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Does it matter that I haven't a c&g qualification?? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
I really need some sound advice as I’m well out of my depth. We have a little second home with...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my names Ollie and I’ve just recently completed a 3 week intense tiling course with...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB