Guest viewing is limited

Discuss does this price sound right? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

25m2 uncallibrated riven slate on an opus romano style. I get it to £1750.00. The substrate is concrete, and client wants an 8m2 heat mat, (I advised 160w/m2). My price includes all materials apart from the tiles. I look forward to your replies:thumbsup: By the way, I got the job because the client had been on TF and did some research first, got some other quotes that were far cheaper too:thumbsup:

Reply to does this price sound right? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been to quote on a job today and advice needed on this one I think! 50mt total area, 15mts is...
Replies
Views
T
Hi peeps, just a question and would appreciate any input, I am pricing a un-calibrated opus...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
C
WARNING!!! Waffle imminent I know I’ve banged on about it before but it really pays to talk to...
2 3
Replies
Views
Richard Edwards
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
does this price sound right?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.