Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Dog on Tractor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I've been trying to video this since I've lived here but I can never get the phone out and the camera turned on quick enough.

But there's a tractor that goes past (I suppose I should say a farmer, as there are a few tractors he uses it seems) and he has a collie.

The collie will be in the cab with him, but then jump through a tiny window (in one tractor, the swinging door always seems to be open in the other) and lands on the rear wheel arch, and it seems really excited and runs down the arch, onto the steps used to get into the cab, and then on the front wheel arch, and back.

The whole time the guy's driving! Seen it do it in fields near us, seen it do it the most though as he goes past the house. It shocked me when I first saw it, shocked the Mrs when I showed her (took a week or more before I got chance and we were both together AND the tractor comes past) and it's shocked mates too, often enough for me to say "shut up, you're seeing things, never!" lol

He's just gone past again, must be knocking off for the day, but the dog was in the cab.

I'd given up on trying to catch a video for youtube for some time. But I thought I'd ask you guys if you wanted me to go to the farmer in his field and ask if I can video for a bit to see if the dog does it.

What d'ya rate, wasting time or worth the video?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Ahhh. Had a collie since I was a lad, the usual happened so got another as a teen, that one still lives with my parents now. Both have been intelligent, especially compared to my mini yorkies now haha.

Well, it's sunny for at least a few days so I'm sure the farmer will be out with his dog so I'll go and look daily and go over to him. It would be a nice little score for me this as I've been trying to get the bugger on cam for nearly 2 years now. I bet it would get LOADS of youtube hits and maybe even end up on one of those Funny-Animals shows.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

You have to get a video of that one.

My sister had a border collie who was trained to go and bark at people who farted....even the silent ones. No hiding place when that dog was around. My father and mother went to visit her and the dog was barking at my father every ten minutes or so. He was the only one not in on it.
:lol::lol::lol: :thumbsup:

Reply to Dog on Tractor in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Dog on Tractor
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.