Discuss Dog sitting disaster in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

My wife and I regularly look after our friends and relations dogs when they go on holiday to save on kennel bills as as we dont have any large pets ar young children we dont really mind doing it, that is until NOW!
Friends of mine are using my holiday apartment in Egypt and brought round their 2 small yappy dogs on Thursday night for us to look after ,these poor creatures are the spawn of satan and kept us awake yapping and yelping all night, not their fault I thought just they are treated like babies not Dogs the poor buggers arent even house trained so we are keeping them in the kitchen and utility as the rest of our house is carpeted and there has been alot of cleaning up and bleaching down to say the least,
After a few nights the small furry creatures have now settled down after me taking them for a 45minute walk just before bedtime to knacker them out and so they can do what all normal dogs do outside the house , I woke up this morning pleasantly surprised to a clean kitchen and utility floor and let them out into the garden for 10 minutes after giving them loads of praise
I then set off for my yard at 7AM after scrapping the thick layer of ice off my van, popped back home at 11.30 AM and cleaned up some wee and let the buggers back into the garden for 10 minutes, fine I thought I am getting used to these little fellas now and really starting to like them so put them back into the kitchen and went back to the yard to carry on invoicing and pricing and generally getting the week ahead sorted as my business partner is away for the next couple of weeks.
5.45 PM
I get home from work there is a massive amount of wee on the tiled floor and a generous dollop of poo ,you would of thought we were looking after a great dane not 2 little yappy dogs so I let the little fellas out into the garden and got the bleach and cleaning materials out as I am just finished wiping up wifey comes through the door ,"Did you have much to clear up?" she says "as when I came down this morning it was terrible " After telling her about the mess I let the dogs in so they could greet her ,one of them ran in tail wagging happily greeting Wifey, the other came in looking all disturbed put its arse on the floor then proceeded to do a skid mark all around the tiled floor having lodged a massive turd in the fur around its a-hole wifey screams "get it in the bath "so I fly up the stairs with satan's lap dog and threw it in the bath tub and blasted the little buggers hole with the shower on turbo ,wifey comes up with a pair of scissors and then I am like Edward scissors hands cutting the hair off ,the dogs arse now looks likes a babboon's while I am in the middle of this Wivers rings me and I have to call him back , he nearly laughed his head clean off when I told him the storey
Thats it, I am through dog sitting and and I now know why they call them ****zhu's :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Dog sitting disaster in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
New here and no knowledge of professional tiling! I had one installer do three new bathrooms. He...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Dog sitting disaster
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.