UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Don't ya just Hate Mondays in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
New job to start today...............nothing major. 22m floor, old, but solid farmhouse kitchen floor. SBR/Slurry. Then tile.

Turn up today to start, only to be met by a confused looking "wannabe builder type"

"Oh, I didn't realise you where coming today" Well, we went through the job and booked it in for today.

The floor/walls are being tanked this week, then skimmed he tells me.

So now, I have to book it in again............when I have no space to book it in to..............busy busy for wot feels like months at the moment. I have had the busiest start of the year, that I have ever had.

We all know wot its like to play catch up, when we don't have enough hours in the day to actually catch up.

I hate customers sometimes.

Monday morning moan over. :prrr:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
i got on job yesterday and they have got "just the right amount of tiles,cos they were dam expensive" and i mean,they needed 18 tiles for the shower area and they got 18, blinking rock hard poca,ive got a 130mm circle to cut out of the last one in morning,right in the middle,don't you just know its gonna break.

ps,it aint took me 2 days to put 18 tiles up,its a full bathroom,re board walls and floor ;)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Don't ya just Hate Mondays in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, With a kitchen renovation, Mrs choose the white mirror quartz floor tiles from a...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.