Discuss Don't you just hate returning.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

STEVO

TF
stockport
Called back to job today to do splash backs in kitchen after I had done the floor on bank holiday weekend.
I walked into kitchen to see the floor looking in s&&t state. It was full of tea stains, splash stains, dog hair and muck n dust.
Got me thinking that sometimes you just know that shortly after you have finished it's gonna look a bloody mess and they ain't gonna look after it, so why the hell did I bother leaving it all spotless when I had finished!
And how the hell can some people live in a filthy bloody house and not notice and think it's normal!
This was in a new extension also. If it was my house that extension would be damn spotless, especially as it just cost a good 30k.

Worst thing is he hadn't bought enough tiles so needs another visit to finish off! Oh well that just adds a bit more onto his bill!
customers, don't ya just love em

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Don't you just hate returning.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I don’t really post, I get all my info usually from just searching. I have just...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Afternoon everyone, just after a bit of advice on preparing some walls for ceramic, possibly...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum and I'm looking for your experts' advice in a situation...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB