Discuss Doohhhhhhhh! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

:dizzy2:A few days ago i needed to pop into town to pick up some bits and pay some money into me bank.

For xmas i had been bought a couple of pairs of new jeans so i thought i'd break a pair in.

I had a nice shower and thought that i'd do me hair for once as people i know are now beginning to think my cap is stapled to me head.

I got to town and had a little walk around for a an hour or just browsing the shops..( no CJ i didn't go in anne summers....only coz their aint one in welwyn...and coz i own most of her catalogue).

I finished what i had to do and made my way to the escillators that lead to the car park.

Whilst walking to the escillator i passed to young girls of about 18 as i did they started giggling in a silly school girl fassion.

I carried on walking and they began to follow still giggling and nudging each other like girls do when they have a crush on someone.

I got on the escillator and both girls climbed on behind me.

I could hear them both wispering behind me and thats when my stupid arrogance took over, just coz i had on me new jeans and had geled me hair i began to think that they must fancy me....

Suddenly one of the girls said "excuse me mate"..... oh no i thought shes gonna ask for me number or something....what am i gonna do .... i'm a married man...... how can i let her down gentley.

I turned around racking my brains for a way to let her down gently....then it happend.

"excuse me mate.....you've still got the sticky tag from your jeans stuck to your leg!"....................................

.........................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I wanted the ground to open up and let me fall into a masive obis forever....... i musterd up all the pride i could and said thanks to the now wetting themselfs couple and climbed off the escillator at the top.

The worst thing is it was the really long stickers that run all the way down the lenght of your leg and have the waist size stamped all over it!!!!!!

They say pride comes before a fall...dooooooHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Reply to Doohhhhhhhh! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi Guys I have a customer who has posed me a problem with something they want to acheive and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
O
well if you're like me, prob not!, my quest for the perfect knee pad continues. I spend an...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Blunt Tool
B
Bit of a long read......but it made me chuckle a lot. Pocket Taser Stun Gun, a great gift...
Replies
Views
Dougs Third Go
D
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
Q
Apologies if this has even posted before, I just had to share it!! This is a story about a...
Replies
Views
RDTiling
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Doohhhhhhhh!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.