Discuss Dot & dab plasterboard on tiles .. ?? .. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

lmkitchens

Right, I'm going to get shot down asking such a question.

I'm doing 2 bathrooms in a house, the walls are 9.5mm plasterboard paramount walls.

I cannot get the tiles to part company form the plasterboard for love nor money. The bathroom I'm on now I had to part the inner plasterboard off the paramount center, re stud it and re board it.

I'm struggling for time as this is a long winded method taking me over a day for a 2 x 2 room ( trying not to pull the walls to pieces ruining the decor in the rooms attached.

So my thoughts were... Can I dryline over the other bathroom which is half tiled. I have the space to do so.
Would blue grit or bond-it work?

Go one shoot me down :mad::confused::confused::confused::mad:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dot & dab plasterboard on tiles .. ?? .. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm looking for advice regarding the tile becker fitted on the plasterboard. It's...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB