Discuss Douken grafito Matt 60 X 60 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Julie Trimble

Hi everyone

I am new to this forum. I purchased douken grafito Matt 60 X 60 tiles in 2013. I don't have the batch number and the newer version of these tiles are darker. We have be all around Ireland and northern Ireland and have been unable to find these tiles. Would anyone have any of these tiles we can purchase ? Or know where we could get them ? We have a free standing kitchen which the tiles go under which is why I want to replace the broken tile rather than try to replace them all. Any help please !!!!! Also they are porsixty tiles...

Thanks Julie

J

Julie Trimble

Attached photo

IMG_20170813_002234796_HDR.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Douken grafito Matt 60 X 60 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Nara Grey
Desperately need 2 x Porcelanosa Nara Grey tiles which were damaged when replacing a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Help! We need to replace about one square metre of the tiles in our bathroom shower enclosure...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB