Discuss Downstairs cloakroom renovation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Well the toilet leaked so have removed it to re-place it, and the mr's Gooner has decided that we need to renovate the room so can any of you guys that do this sort of job regularly please give me some advice on the latest stuff to incorporate in to this room, you know willy-holder,flat screen tv ,or give me a few links to fabulous cloakroom's ( bog's ) lol :thumbsup: cheers fellers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Downstairs cloakroom renovation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hello all, I am a DIY enthusiast living in France. I recently started up a general handyman...
Replies
Views
Dave Regal
D
T
Hi Guys, I keep ending up on this forum during my ever more confusing research into my (ever...
Replies
Views
trevster
T
R
Hi all Here's my situation :- My mother had a downstairs shower and toilet room extension...
Replies
Views
Rakeshgupta77
R
R
Hi all , First of all I want to say a big Hi to everyone . considering i have never tiled...
Replies
Views
Rakeshgupta77
R
R
Hi all, great forum - I have searched ate rough a lot of threads and found most of the advice I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB