Discuss Dremel for tile cutting? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Do any of you guys use a dremel for cutting tiles or mosaics? If so, can you recommend which blade or blades to get. and rate on a 1-10 of how practical you think it is.

Mixture of glass, ceramic and porcelain..... Oh, and the steel coated marble.

I know other better cutters are available, but my curiosity is for dremels's only.

Also, if you use a dremel for anything in tiling (filing, polishing, screwing), not just cutting, let us know what it is and what attachments you use.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Dremel for tile cutting? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I’ve got a job using marble geometric mosaics about 10 mm thick. I’ve tried several blades to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Our tile installer abandoned our new installation project. A smaller section of cut tile...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB