UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Drilling big holes! / nvq? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

kit2.jpg

The bathroom fitters kit (BFKMX) is a must for small holes (6mm & 8mm) and all standard service pipes you will find in a bathroom.
valueformoney2.gif

radiator3.jpg

Typical example: Hot and Cold feed to sink (15mm) and the waste pipe (32mm) are catered for in the kit with a 16mm & 40mm socket.

For larger holes PORSADRILL supply:
75mm 80mm 85mm 90mm 95mm 100mm 105mm 110mm 115mm 120mm 125mm

125mm.jpg

Above is the largest size that 365Drills go up to in the PORSADRILL range
125mm

Dsc08154.jpg

Larger sizes are good for things like Extractor fans, and soil stacks at 4"

There is also a range of PORSADRILL holesaws from 6mm to 65mm.
10.jpg

6mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 14mm 16mm 18mm 20mm 22mm 25mm 28mm 30mm 32mm 35mm 38mm 40mm 42mm 45mm 48mm 50mm 53mm 55mm 60mm 65mm

Dont forget to ask about special discounts for forum members!

redcircle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1779

You will be suprised at the durability of the system!

Thanks for your purchase. I'm pleased you have one in your kit already. Ignore the claims on the packet. We actually seriously underquoted the lifespan and set it to print, and I don't think we've done ourselves any favours.

In future we will be printing a much healthier lifespan claim on the packs. And as Dave said PORSADRILL on Ceramics will eat them for breakfast....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Drilling big holes! / nvq? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
What's your tiling question? Pictures can be added.can anyone recommend good Diamond hole saw...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All So around 10 years ago (i had no idea it was that long ago until i looked up the order...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.