Discuss Drinking and driving ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Somerset
Drinking and driving is not funny. Too many Triple Thick Milk Shakes WILL reduce your reaction time when you need to brake. Wind.

Think its clever to slurp Evian whilst driving? Want to turn an innocent 7 year old school child into a slab of strawberry jam on the tarmac? Think again. Dont drink and drive.

And taking and driving away a motor vehicle (even if it is a Number 7 bus to the CowRing - or whatever passes for a shopping centre in Birmingham) without the owners permission is a criminal offence. Marks and Spencers dont hire tilers with a criminal record. You have been warned.

Nothing to be proud about there Neale.

:lol::lol::lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Drinking and driving ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
Morning chaps! I have been lurking on here for a while now, gathering bits of information and...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
I went and visited the Gemini factory in Torrance California last week. Finally got to meet...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
F
Dear Mum, Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on...
Replies
Views
VanCleef
V
G
I had today off due to finishing a job early over the weekend . Today was the start of having...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Drinking and driving !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.