Discuss Drop effect grout on wetroom tray former in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Tadcaster
Hi all
finally got round to updating MY OWN en-suite, busmans holliday. I'm using a PCS 1800 x 800mm tray former and 10mm pcs board over the remainder of the floor. I generally use superflex grout for floors, but it tends to look wet for a while after being used.
I don't want to use epoxy and wondered if anyone had used mapei grout with drop effect in a wet room and if it works well?

thanks in advance

this is the before pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 90
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Drop effect grout on wetroom tray former in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I have been doing a lot of research as to which is the best tanking product to use on...
Replies
Views
M
Hi Got a wetroom floor to do with AKA Tuff former using 300x600 tiles. I obviously need to...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
C
Hi all, I'm not much of a forum poster, and am also new here to this one. Additionally, in...
Replies
Views
GoneGuy
G
J
Hi... I'm so confused! I need to choose some tiles for an en suite - the same for the walls and...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB