UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Encaustic Tile Required - Do have one of these as we would buy it. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Richard Edwards

DSCF5614 (1024x768).jpg

Does any one have a tile to exact match of this one. Its 3'' x 3'' [75x75mm] Blue on White. I need just one or to be exact half of one, so if you have one, even if its got a chip or damage on on side up to 50% we could use it. We will pay you and postage etc.

I can get one made as well, but thought I would try you guys first.

R

Richard Edwards

Craven dunnill will make you one if you call them,sorry Rich just read you can get one made good luck finding one :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary

Yes Craven Dunnill will make one and it may well come to that, as they have made a few for me in the past but I thought I would try and locate an odd one first. I have all sorts of recovered Encaustic Tiles and would happly sell an odd one if anyone on the TF needed one or two.

Problem is I do not have this one - sods law again !

Thanks for the response Gary

Best Regards

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Encaustic Tile Required - Do have one of these as we would buy it. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
I have a small ensuite that is 1950mm on 2 sides, the other two sides are 1850mm. I have 800mm...
Replies
Views
Alan Bentley
A
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.