Discuss Enclosures And Cutting Base Into Wall in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

visioneset

Enclosures that have separate panels aka modern walk-in style, come with panels and base of identical dimensions so you can't cut the base into the wall. You'd even have to tile around the screen fixings! Are they designed to be just plonked in a ready tiled corner? Seems madness! Getting one of these keeps the cost down and you can still get really good thick glass quality ones like Merlyn (anyone got opinion of those?) . But I'd really want to do a pucker job and cut them into wall with flush base and super solid support with a solid bed of adhesive. I take it that is the best way to do it?

cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Enclosures And Cutting Base Into Wall in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for some advice.... A returning client has came to me in a bit of a dilemma and...
Replies
Views
lizzardtong
L
N
Hello everyone, I'd really appreciate some advice. I did some tiling in our upstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
L
Hello there. We've just bought our first home and having moved in last week, we are about to...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
Hi, I'm having one end of my bathroom made into a wetroom, I have a retired professional tiler...
Replies
Views
DAVIDF
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB