Discuss End of an era. The 365Drills smart car is up for auction on ebay. Finally had it... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 1779

Thats it. End of an era.

The 365Drills smart car is up for sale on Ebay.

EBAY SALE

283991_10150234111642014_617362013_7314970_627333_n.jpg

D

DHTiling

Re: End of an era. The 365Drills smart car is up for auction on ebay. Finally had i

Lets have some fun here all you car buffs whats your guestamate on this one how much do you think it will go for //////////
you never know Rich might even offer a prize to the one who gets it spot on .

:smilewinkgrin:

Shush i am trying to buy it..

I up my offer to £5.00... well above the value.:)

D

Deleted member 1779

Re: End of an era. The 365Drills smart car is up for auction on ebay. Finally had i

I made a few cockups with the ad! and I am adding more to it as the week rattles on.

Bidding is good at £510 so far (not bad considering 1p was what I would have taken)

Still go to go to the weekend. I will just have to guess the ending coz I am in Brighton this weekend
(Big spender me - two nights at Premier Inn = £270 for the family)

I expect there are more errors but hopefully not deal breakers. Usually on these auctions though you get some idiot who goes mad on the bidding and then gets buyers remorse at the end having won the item. Dont be suprised if you see this one relisted a few times!!

If it gets silly and goes beyond £1K then I will have serious worries about any buyers real intention.

Anything up to £800 I recon is believable. (Watch this space).

a)£500 to £550
b)£551 to £600
c)£601 to £650
d)£651 to £700
e)£701 to £750
f)£751 to £800
g)£801 to £850
h)£851 to £900
i)£901 to £950
j)£951 to £999

I recon the answer is in there somewhere!

And I am going to gamble on C !

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

You could turn it into a trailer for the scooby..:lol:

It'd never fit a scooby on it lol

Broke reverse gear in the scooby. And as the flywheel is warped from Nurburgring, it means I may as well take the opportunity to replace the flywheel, clutch AND gearbox. Boooo.

I've never made a penny on a car. They always cost me a damn fortune no matter what price I buy one for. lol

D

Deleted member 1779

Hillarious!!

Nooooooo dont do that too much!! We've already had people put their bids out! Can be a bit dangerous.
You might end up with a yellow smart on your doorstep!!!
Look at this bad Karma below!!
s.gif
Member Id: nsgolfer58
s.gif
( 8 )
Retracted: £350.00
Explanation:Entered wrong amount
Bid:13-Aug-11 1846 BST
Retracted: 13-Aug-11 1827 BST
s.gif
Member Id: jsemedo11
s.gif
( 1 )
s.gif
iconNewId_16x16.gif
s.gif
No longer registered with eBay
Cancelled: £511.00
Explanation:Administrative Cancellation
Bid:15-Aug-11 1156 BST
Cancelled: 15-Aug-11 1311 BST

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

Last time I did something like that for a friend I did win it!
Done that a few times myself but the friend can cancel the bids from you/me - but it normally takes the next winning price right back down. So I tend not to do it now.

A mate tried to get me bid on an old punto he was selling, I told him I'd not bother as he was looking for twice the cars value in my opinion. That upset him a bit. lol

D

DHTiling

It'd never fit a scooby on it lol

Broke reverse gear in the scooby. And as the flywheel is warped from Nurburgring, it means I may as well take the opportunity to replace the flywheel, clutch AND gearbox. Boooo.

I've never made a penny on a car. They always cost me a damn fortune no matter what price I buy one for. lol

I meant a towing trailer not a car trailer..:lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK

You can change your search settings to see completed listings and what they went for.

Click 'Advanced Search' and scroll down a bit until you see a check box for 'completed listings only' or something like that. Then do a search for Smart Car. And it shows you what they went for and which ones didn't reach their reserve price (where applicable) etc.

Gives you a good sense of what it may go for.

I always do this before listing anything to work out whether its worth the HUGE 20% fees (10% ebay and 10% paypal is a rip off IMO)

Reply to End of an era. The 365Drills smart car is up for auction on ebay. Finally had it... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I was sick of seeing the british gas flame in the recent sunshine and its getting on my wick...
Replies
Views
T
So.... Signed up to the forum, looked at loads of threads (found the one about poor workmanship...
Replies
Views
Last Sunday my Nissan X-Trail started to stall whilst parked. Monday morning on the way to...
Replies
Views
D
Smart Car Trailer Watch this detailed video ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4Un5zkKDk...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
End of an era. The 365Drills smart car is up for auction on ebay. Finally had it...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.