UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss England? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

this is no word of a lie. when sweden scored their 2nd goal, me and my eldest sean said, 'we will win 3-2. we both said at exactly the same time, we will score in the 64th minute.... i said ok, what about the the 3rd goal and we both said at the same time 78th minute ...ffs it was telepathy or coincidence but it was bleedin right lol... anyway tomorrows lottery no's are 3 , 6. 9. 14. 28. 36 ;0)

well done england, even a draw against ukraine will do so lets look forward to tuesday and hope for the best!!!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
From a Scots man, this is an average England team, they won against a very poor Sweden.

A spades a spade as i see it & i dont see England beating a half decent team.

They did show a bit of grit tonight to go on & win that game but??

I hope England do well but they will never be as good as the commentators make them out to be.

Alan Hansen summed it up well by saying they were two average teams and I think it's going to take something special to make it all the way. Rooney may make a difference, but it looked more like the defence that was stood still for Swedens goals. Although, Terry made some very good tackles last night, as soon as he came up against anyone with pace he looked pedestrian to say the least.

S

strummerman

From a Scots man, this is an average England team, they won against a very poor Sweden.

A spades a spade as i see it & i dont see England beating a half decent team.

They did show a bit of grit tonight to go on & win that game but??

I hope England do well but they will never be as good as the commentators make them out to be.

but they are there were are scotland :lol:

Reply to England? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.