UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Epoxy grout to freshen up gap between slabs? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Have seen a social media 'look how great this stuff is' recommending the use of this stuff:

Is it any good, it is quite pricey - any lower priced alternative that would be as effective and easy to apply?
At £50 for 2kg its still expensive but is becoming cheaper as becomes more popular , cheaper alternatives like Keropoxy are available

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Epoxy grout to freshen up gap between slabs? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I was looking at different grouts, i really like the Fillgel made by Bisazza. They sent me...
Replies
Views
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.