Discuss Epoxy Grouts in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

cr0ft

Hi all. I have managed to stay away from grouting with epoxy for 5 years now. Finally I have a customer today who is insisting on it for his bathroom.

I have a couple of questions please. He is going to use 600x300mm tiles and we will probably use 2mm grout lines on the walls, 5mm on the floor with 300x300mm floor tiles. Not too much grouting to do per square metre really.

Could people let me know which of these grouts are the easiest to apply, i.e. BAL/Mapei etc?

Also, please could someone give me an idea of how long this will take per square metre of wall and floor grouting so I can work on getting some meaningful pricing together. I would imagine that for these size of tiles I would be looking at something like 20 minutes per square metre ish? Just guessing really to be honest.

I am going to practise it on a test board I will be making up myself before I go to town on it in his bathroom!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Epoxy Grouts in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve tiled my bathroom floor on top of hardie cement board. I have left expansion gaps all...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB