Discuss Erbauer Cutting Problem in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I know I should not have bought a cheap end wet cutter, but I am doing a one off job of 50 sq metres and I have been very pleased with it so far and I am now almost finished. I purchased a Rubi Diamond blade for it.
Cutting 60cm x 60cm Porcelain Floor Tiles. I am using the guide setup on the left hand side. Cut starts off fine but the tile creeps into the guide so that half way through the tile becomes too tight to push through and cut is creeping of line. as it becomes tight it needs pushing much harder and the last inch or so breaks. I have checked blade alignment, everything appears to be square and the machine is level. I have tried slightly pushing away from the guide but even that doesn't resolve it.

I only have a couple of tiles to do now but they are in a doorway and I want them perfect.

Any ideas how to resolve please?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Erbauer Cutting Problem in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Tiling my bathroom first time and going well so far! 600x300 ceramics on walls and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am a DIYer trying to tile my bathroom. I am using a Vertex versatile pro bridge saw...
Replies
Views
Im going to be tiling my shower room walls and floor with some large format tiles as per the...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB