Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Ever tiled a garden ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

david campbell

600mm :yikes::yikes::yikes:
Thats a huge hole you could park a small country on a base that thick!

Personally id go for a hardcore base 150mm of MOT of type 1 whacked with a whacker plate. Then lay your contrete/scred base onto that. Thats how i have always prepped a base for slabs. 200mm subbase if its for vehicles

thats the minimum for a raft foundation,supposedly the weight holds it in place,for strip foundations you can go 450mm due to the size and nature, they are supposedly less prone to movement.....not my rules

Reply to Ever tiled a garden ?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ever tiled a garden ??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.