Discuss Every 1 Loves A Trade Day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bcd-87

We had our trade day today at Tileflair Reading.. Met all the reps again great to see tile master and all there amazing products

image.jpg

M

Mr Tiler

My suppliers plague me with e.mail, texts, letters and phones calls for 3 months.. They got a local BBQ van down so we had some great food.. I think all shops do them I know the Topps tile one Is not as flash.
They like to keep those ridiculous price earnings, prob so when the average joe realises that£60 for a bag of standard adhesive is totally unrealistic lol

B

bcd-87

Iv heard some real horror story's about Topps tile.. Not to name names or be disrespectful.. I'm lucky I have a great relationship with my local Topps manager and I price match him on everything including sponges Tile flair are a great company not so driven buy sales more for costomer satisfaction tradesmen & domestic client
They like to keep those ridiculous price earnings, prob so when the average joe realises that£60 for a bag of standard adhesive is totally unrealistic lol

M

Mr Tiler

Iv heard some real horror story's about Topps tile.. Not to name names or be disrespectful.. I'm lucky I have a great relationship with my local Topps manager and I price match him on everything including sponges Tile flair are a great company not so driven buy sales more for costomer satisfaction tradesmen & domestic client
Fairplay to ya buddy

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Every 1 Loves A Trade Day in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB